Mobile Web 2.0 Summit
Mobile Web 2.0 SummitΈναρξη 09:00 - Λήξη 18:00
Following the recent hype, this year is really the make or break time for Mobile Web 2.0. Many are concerned that Mobile Web 2.0 still does not have a clear definition, the key players’ strategy has yet to be identified and the Mobile Web 2.0 user is still not completely understood. 2008 is truly the year to meet, debate and network on how to create sustainable business models for monetising Mobile Web 2.0.
Therefore Osney Media is delighted to present the Mobile Web 2.0 Summit on 11th and 12th June in Central London.
With the whole ecosystem present - operators, developers, internet companies, search providers, handset manufacturers and software providers – all industry viewpoints will be represented. This is the perfect opportunity to question and meet industry experts from 3, Vodafone Group, Swisscom Mobile, Orange, Bouygues Telecom, Telefonica O2 Europe, Google, Yahoo, Mozilla, Nokia and Bango plus many more…..
Make sure you are at the Mobile Web 2.0 Summit to:
- Clarify the principles of Mobile Web 2.0 and understand how to create the business models required for an enduring industry
- Determine who has value in the value chain and discover the operator strategy for Mobile Web 2.0
- Find out what tools can be used to understand the Mobile Web 2.0 consumer
- Explore the role and revenue potential of Mobile Web 2.0 in advertising and brand impact
- Discuss how to ensure excellent end to end user experience
- Examine what social networking means from a mobile perspective and how to monetise user created content
- Discover the realities of billing models surrounding Mobile Web 2.0 and their impact on the market
- Compare the world of PC and Mobile Web and determine how Web 2.0 and Mobile Web 2.0 will share content
- Hear from the latest start-ups and their ideas for the newest applications and services
- Learn about the next generation platforms and enablement and the implications for Mobile Web 2.0
Our unbeatable speaker line-up includes 38 cutting-edge viewpoints from industry leaders including eight operators.
To encourage interaction and networking, delegates attending this event will be seated on round tables and have structured discussion time as part of the agenda. Using interactive technology, you will be able to communicate directly with the conference floor to put all of your questions and comments to the speakers. Not only will you benefit from the experiences and opinions of the speakers, but you will also hear the problems and alternatives to solutions from like-minded peers.
Osney Media’s last mobile forum was a sell-out event. There are limited places available so register online at www.mobilewebsummit.com now to secure your place. Please remember to quote reference code 955ecs1c when booking online.
Osney Media | 5th Floor, Churchill House, 142 - 146 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BW
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 4600 | Fax: +44 (0) 20 7336 4601