EUROPEAN HD-TV Summit Forum
EUROPEAN HD-TV Summit ForumΈναρξη 12:00 - Λήξη 17:00
The German Association for Information Technology, Telecommunications and New Media – BITKOM – and its UK based sister trade association Intellect are pleased to announce the international summit forum on ‘HD-TV across Europe’. Co-hosting this two-day information-packed event, the main focus will be to paint a pan European picture of the High-Definition TV market situation.
The following key aspects will be considered:
- Market volumes and turnover potential
- Roll-out plans of different European countries
- Technological aspects of HD TV & associated systems
- HD-content delivery platforms
- Traditional forms: terrestrial, cable, satellite
- New forms: IP-TV, TV-to-Mobiles, HD-Downloads
- HD-TV and its integration into the Smart-Home and Intelligent Business Environments
- Future vision for the next 10 years
The High-Definition TV markets will be explored and assessed from different perspectives, including industry and broadcasters to manufacturers and customers. Focus will also fall on various marketing aspects and the communication of HD TV to the end user.
BITKOM and Intellect are preparing the forum using their extensive network of contacts including those available from both organisations’ membership of EICTA, the European Information and Communications Technology Industry Association.
Who should attend?:
- Consumer electronics and IT companies
- Broadcasters, service and content providers
- Smart home developers and installers
- Consultants and marketing agencies
- …and executives whose responsibilities relate in some way to any of the multiple plans for HD-TV roll-out across Europe.
There will be an attendance fee to defray the costs of providing this Congress, which will be held in the English language. Members of BITKOM and of Intellect will benefit from a preferential fee level, details to be announced as soon as possible. An outline agenda together with further information will be available shortly on the websites of the two hosting organisations:
Please contact: Michael Schidlack ( email@example.com Head of Department, Consumer Electronics & Digital Home, Tel. +49-30-27576-232) or Jim Munro (Jim.Munro@Intellectuk.org Senior Radio Programme Manager, Tel: +44-7958-664516) to register or for further details.