EU Data Protection & Privacy Conference
EU Data Protection & Privacy ConferenceΈναρξη 00:00 - Λήξη 00:00
The 2nd Annual European Data Protection and Privacy Conference
6th December 2011 - The Management Centre Europe, Brussels
More speakers announced, click here to see the current agenda.
Over 150 delegates already registered. Click Here to secure your place!
Flat-rate delegate fee of €125 + VAT for all organisations (price includes all event literature and refreshments on the day, including entrance to the post-conference cocktail reception)
Complimentary places available for representatives of the European Institutions and for journalists.
Interested in becoming involved in the event? There are still a few speaker, partnership and other opportunities remaining. Contact Kirstie Fagan on firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 2920 783026 to discuss these further.
Timed to take place after the release of the European Commission's proposals for the revision of the Data Protection Directive, the 2nd Annual European Data Protection and Privacy Conference will bring together key policymakers and stakeholders from across Europe for an interactive discussion on the current issues of Data Protection and Privacy.
Sessions will focus on:
- Ensuring co-ordinated and harmonised data protection laws across the EU
- What will the effect of the new privacy rules be on the online lives of EU citizens?
- Fighting terrorism and cyber-crime - Where does the balance lie between security and privacy rights?
- Rebuilding consumer confidence in data protection laws
- What shape for globalised data protection and privacy laws in the 21st century?
and much more....