4th World Recycling Forum . Shanghai `09 Electronics, Car and Battery Recycling, 10-13 November 2009
4th World Recycling Forum . Shanghai `09 Electronics, Car and Battery Recycling, 10-13 November 2009Έναρξη 09:00 - Λήξη 15:00
The major recycling forum in China, the 4th World Recycling Forum Shanghai’09 will take place from 10 – 13 November 2009 in the beautiful hotel Shangri-La Pudong in Shanghai, China.
During the event, leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy-makers – will meet to discuss:
· Challenges of the electronics, car and battery industry regarding recycling
· Impact of the global rollercoaster of the economies to the recycling industry
· Global trade and transboundary movement of raw materials and waste
· Update on worldwide recycling laws and regulations
· Impact of raw material prices on the markets and technologies
· Consequences of REACH, RoHS and other relevant Directives to the industry
· Outlook on Asian, American and European recycling markets
· Reports about China’s recycling and raw materials businesses
An exhibition area is integrated into the forum facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The forum is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
· Asia’s power has strong impact on the international recycling business
· Learn from the speakers and exhibitors
· Visit local manufacturing and recycling companies
· Meet your clients! Sell your services and products
· Get in touch with the players and new companies
· Visit beautiful and booming Shanghai
The organizers of WRF’09 invite interested authors to submit their proposals before May 15, 2009