Introduction to Modern Telecoms
Introduction to Modern TelecomsΈναρξη 00:00 - Λήξη 00:00
Introduction to Modern Telecoms, 3-day training course, provides an excellent grounding in Modern Telecommunications, with the basics presented in a clear and easy to understand format. Current and evolving Services, Applications, Technologies and Networks, within the Fixed, Mobile and Data/Internet environments are all examined enabling the delegate to gain a comprehensive overview of the Telecommunications Industry, and its rapid evolution towards a converged multimedia network.
This course offers an ideal introduction to the world of telecoms and suited to those in a non-technical role looking for a thorough grouding in the technologies and services that define modern telecoms.
"Excellent course content and delivery". ST, KPMG
Attend this course and you will be able to:
- Chart the evolution of telecommunications and the global trends in the development of services and applications
- Discuss with confidence the emerging role of Applications and Services in the 21st Century
- Understand the key differences and advantages of various transmission media types: Copper, Radio and Fibre-Optic, and their associated transmission systems
- State current and future Fixed Network concepts including switching principles and network topologies
- Understand Mobile Networks and their migration paths including how different technologies are categorised according to the generational model (1G, 2G, 2.5G and 3G)
- Explain the fundamentals of IP and Data Communications within both corporate and public networks
- Understand the operation of the Internet and its topology
- Understand modern Radio Systems including technologies such as Bluetooth, WiFi, WiMAX, TETRA and Satellite-based systems.